Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedding bells

Hi all,

It feels like forever since I posted. It has been a wonderful and busy spring. I'm enjoying many opportunities for service in our small community and have kept busy with the PTO and the White Pine Children's Art Festival. The art festival is new here in Ely this year and it is exciting, but a lot of work. It has left me with limited photography time, although I do have more pictures to post and will post them in the next couple of days. This wonderful couple called a few weeks before they were getting married and asked if I was free. They decided to plan a wedding in two weeks and it turned out wonderful. They were such a cute couple and lots of fun to work with. Other than being absolutely freezing cold, it was June, but it means nothing here in Ely, the locals keep telling me it may snow on the fourth of July and I could believe it, it was a fabulous location. The Northern Nevada Railroad is so much fun, if you haven't had a chance come visit and see the trains, it's great.

Thanks for a wonderful time and congrats on your wedding!
ALS





























1 comment:

Lynette said...

Looks like a fun shoot and a pretty awesome wedding for putting it together so fast! Great shots.

Followers