Monday, January 18, 2010

Family photos

Over Christmas vacation my family finally got a family picture together, it's been years. I think since my mission that we actually took one, so getting us all together was a big deal, thanks to my sister-in-law who let me borrow her tripod since I forgot mine at home, these pictures turned out wonderful. My Dad and brother own a construction company and my parents have always wanted a picture on the equipment. This was the perfect opportunity. Let me know what you think! ALS









2 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

They turned out great!! Love the background!

Amy Jones said...

Holy cow Amy! The only one I recognized right off the bat was you! Both of your brothers look like men, it was weird! But those are great pictures. You have a really great eye!

Followers