Monday, January 18, 2010

Trash the Cake

A friend of mine from when we lived in Georgia is now living in Japan and working as a photographer, we recently got back in touch and I looked at her pictures, one was lots of fun, trashing the cake with a cute baby attacking his birthday cake. I decided with a one year old in one week that we would give it a try. It turned out really cute. I think I definately have a girl because it took some coaxing to get her to attack the cake, but she finally decided to dig in.Let me know what you think. ALS







3 comments:

Keri said...

She's adorable. I especially like the 3rd one. Too, too cute.

Whitney said...

Amy --

I'm working on a book and would like to feature your post about being a full-time mother. Right now it's a draft -- so more to come -- but if you are willing to have me include this, could you send me a 3-4 sentence bio?

I saw that you have I Love Lucy up... Neat!

Whitney said...

Amy -- Miranda is Whitney Johnson....

you can e-mail me at whitney at whitneyjohnson dot com.

Best,
Whitney

Followers